In addition to Guidelines issued under section 88 of the Ordinance, the SRPA has issued Practice Notes which set out in the form of advice best practices for vendors of first-hand residential properties to follow.
The requirements as set out in the Guidelines interface closely with the best practices. To save readers from the inconvenience of having to make cross-reference between the Guidelines and the best practices, we have repeated in the Practice Notes all the requirements in the Guidelines. The best practices are shown in italic so as to distinguish them from those parts belonging to the guidelines. The best practices are not part of the guidelines.
Non-compliance with the best practices per se will not be regarded as a contravention of the Ordinance or a commission of an offence under the Ordinance.
- Practice Note on Sales Brochure (PDF Format, 831KB)
- Practice Note on Price List (PDF Format, 582KB)
- Practice Note on Sales Arrangements and Other Information (PDF Format, 77KB)
- Practice Note on Register of Transactions (PDF Format, 334KB)
Practice Note on Submission of Documents to the Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Authority
(PDF Format, 54KB)
- Practice Note on Submission of Documents to the Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Electronic Platform (PDF Format, 3.8MB)
- Practice Note on Making Public Information on the Availability of Specified Residential Properties for Selection by Prospective Purchasers at Sales Office (PDF Format, 202KB)
- Practice Note on the dissemination of information in relation to the number of registration(s) of intent and/or cashier order(s) from registrants to the vendors of a development/phase of a development (PDF Format, 80KB)